In Office and Home Vaccine Visits
COVID 19 Emergency Vaccine Plan for Home Vaccine Visits
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, there has been a dramatic drop in vaccination rates since the pandemic began. We are worried that this will create outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases. In order to vaccinate our patients on schedule we have two options, in person visits or NEW home vaccine visits.
Gramercy Pediatrics is open 4 days a week to offer your children well child care. We understand that some families are terribly afraid to leave their homes in these uncertain times. To reassure you, we have safety measures in place.
- We have one patient at a time
- Our entire front desk is encased with plexiglass
- Only one adult with child allowed- adult must wear mask and children over age 2 with mask
- Each room is disinfected immediately
- Majority of well child visits re: history and developmental milestones can be done via telemedicine if you choose. (please download the Healow App)
However, we understand that many parents are afraid to leave the house/apartment, for other health concerns. For this reason we are offering concierge home visits for vaccines.
This is a personalized service from Gramercy Pediatrics. We will arrive in our clean personal car, put on full protective gear, and come to your entryway, without entering your home. Vaccines will then be administered. If you would like to weigh your baby at that time we can use our portable scale.
Please contact our office for more details and fees.
Dyan Hes, MD